Last Updated: December 6, 2021
Swift Travel Clinics Inc. (“Swift Travel Clinics”, “we”, “our” or “us”) offers a variety of health-related services, including Asymptomatic COVID-19 testing including RT-PCR, Antigen & Antibody Testing services.
This Privacy Statement generally describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about individuals who access and use our website and our services (“Users” or “you”), including:
- to communicate via Swift Travel Clinics’ website (including the website hosted at www.swiftclinics.ca and any other web domain used by Swift Travel Clinics to communicate with users now or in the future) (the “Website”);
- to communicate via any mobile, computer, or tablet-based application offered by Swift Travel Clinics (the “Applications”); and
- provide our health-related services (collectively, with the Website and the Applications, referred to as the “Services”).
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before accessing or entering any information on the Website.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Services, we will collect and retain the personal information you submit to us, such as:
- Identity and contact information includes your full name, email address, phone number, address, email address, account username, date of birth.
- Financial information includes payment card details used to purchase Services.
- Health and travel information includes medical screening information, date and destination of travel.
- Technical information when you access and use our Website and Applications, we may collect information about your device and internet connection including your device’s unique identifier, IP address, browser type and version, mobile network information, your device’s telephone number, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites and apps.
- Usage information includes information about how you use our Services.
- Marketing and communications information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect other information that is not identifiable to you, or may convert your personal information into anonymous data. We use anonymous data for a variety of purposes. Anonymous data is not subject to this Privacy Statement.
In addition, to learn about your experience as a User and to make periodic improvements to the Services, we may collect and retain certain additional information about you. We will automatically record information about your activity on the Website and our Applications. This may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, geolocation information, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your computers and mobile devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata, and other electronic interactions with Swift Travel Clinics and the Website.
- PERMITTED USES AND DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information collected from the Services to:
- provide the Services to you and accompanying customer support;
- notify you about updates and changes to the Services;
- prevent and address technical issues with the Services;
- monitor usage of the Services for security, quality and improvement;
- to receive, investigate and address inquiries, complaints, or legal matters, or to enforce our rights arising from any contract or other relationship with you;
- for such other purposes as you may consent from time to time; and
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal information:
- pursuant to your consent
- when we believe such use or disclosure is permitted, necessary or appropriate to
- respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- enforce the terms of the agreements for our products and services;
- to investigate fraud and other illegal conduct; and
- protect our rights, operations or property, or allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or other assets, or other business transaction; and
- as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We may transfer your personal information to service providers that are assisting us with permitted purposes. We ensure that those service providers are subject to appropriate privacy standards and are required to comply with applicable privacy laws.
Using cookies, you may have the option to allow us to save your user ID and login password for future logins to the Website or our Applications.
Cookies that are stored on your computer and/or device after visiting the Website or our Applications may be recognized for advertising purposes and to show you targeted advertisements after you visit the Website.
For more information on the cookies we use or to opt-out, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may engage in “remarketing” activities using third-party services, which may include but are not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook. By using the Website, you consent to allow us to provide information to third-party service parties who may present you with advertisements about Swift Travel Clinics after you visit the Website. We will provide third-party providers of remarketing services with the minimum amount of information required to facilitate remarketing.
To know more about why you are seeing an ad, how to control and/or opt-out of marketing cookies and tracking technologies for interest-based advertising, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada website for more information on the AdChoices Tools. You can also consult Google Ads.
- ACCESSING, CORRECTING & DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may make a written request to review any personal information about you that we have collected, used or disclosed, and we will provide you with any such personal information to the extent required by applicable laws. You may also request the correction of your personal information that is inaccurate.
If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So long as your account remains active, we will preserve your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
You may decline to share certain personal information with us, or, where permitted by law, may qualify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, in which case you may not be able to use the Services, either in its entirety or certain features.
If you have not accessed your account for a total of 1 years, we may terminate your account, without notice, along with any personal information retained by us.
We will retain any and all information that we are required to retain under any applicable laws for the full duration of time required under those laws.
- KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We will store your information in electronic format on servers protected by industry-standard measures. Except where required to do so by law, we will not store your personal information in any physical or paper-based format.
Like most companies, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will always be effective –particularly where the personal information is communicated over the Internet. A breach of security safeguards can result in such risks as phishing and identity theft. In such cases, we act promptly to mitigate the risks and to inform you where there is a real risk of significant harm, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also require you to assist us to safeguard your Personal Information. For instance, if you have an account on our Website or Application, you should use unique and strong passwords, not share your passwords with others.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any information that you provided to us has been compromised), please send an email to email@example.com immediately.
Our servers may be located outside of Canada, and thus are potentially subject to the privacy and security laws in force in other countries. While your personal information is outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of the countries in which it is held – including legal requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in that country. If you have concerns about your personal information being stored electronically in foreign jurisdictions, please contact us before proceeding to use the Website.
- USER REFERRAL SERVICE
You can choose to provide us with the names and email addresses of individuals or organizations that you feel would be interested in learning more about our products and services. When you choose to engage this service, we may send a preliminary email to each address provided to us, inviting the contact to visit our website. We continue to store the contact details in order to track the success of our referral service. By providing us with the contact information of another person, you are responsible for obtaining their consent to do so.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement is intended as a summary of our privacy policies and practices in effect at a given time. As such, we may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our operations. Any updates are effective upon posting to the Website. We will make efforts to communicate any changes to this Policy we deem material, in our sole discretion, via email or notifications on the Website. The Policy was last revised as of the date that appears at the top of this page.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns, or wish to make an access or correction request, please contact us our Privacy Office at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
Privacy Officer, Swift Travel Clinics
1935 Bank St, Suite 5
We will endeavour to respond to all privacy inquiries within 14 days.